1. The Catacombs is a non-profit haunted house run by a group of volunteers selected by the school and church. All money raised through ticket sales, concessions, and sponsorships goes directly to the school to help fund a better education for the youth in our community. The Catacombs is a family-friendly event, although the haunt is not necessarily recommended to children under the age of 12. We leave it to the parent or guardian’s judgment to decide if a child can make it through our haunt.
2. Our creatures will NOT touch you. We ask that you do not touch them or any of our props and sets.
3. Ticket sales end promptly at 10pm on Thursdays & Sundays and at 11pm on Fridays & Saturdays. All ticket sales are FINAL – no refunds will be given for any reason once a ticket is purchased.
4. We use closed circuit monitoring for your safety and the safety of our volunteers. These videos will not be used for any reason other than security purposes.
5. We have our own photographer(s) that walk around and take action shots each night. By purchasing a ticket, you release all talent rights to your image and/or likeness being used on our website, promotional materials, or social media. If you take any photos yourself, please feel free to upload them to our Facebook page.
6. We are not responsible for any damaged or lost items while you are at our haunt. Please secure your belongings on your person or in your vehicle.
7. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will NOT be permitted to enter our haunt. Likewise, there is no smoking, drinking, or any other drug use allowed on the property of St. Pascal School and Church.
8. No large handbags or backpacks will be permitted in the haunt. If you bring a large bag, we reserve the right to hold it or have a uniformed police office search it before we allow you to enter.
9. We are very limited on our handicap accessibility, due to the sheer age of the building. While minor accomodations can be made, we cannot guarantee that all handicapped persons will be able to enter our haunt. Also, strollers are not permitted, as we do not feel that small children would enjoy our haunt (please see #1).
10. All we truly ask is that you have fun. Our haunt is meant to be an entertainment attraction; some will be scared, some will laugh. We hope you enjoy your visit with us this year and we hope to see you back next year!